BCO1049 / BCO2000 Business Process Modelling
Assignment 2: SAP Processes
The completed assignment must be uploaded to VU Collaborate (soft copy) by the due date and a hardcopy given to your tutor or submit in the assignment drop box if applicable to your campus. Make sure that you read all of the instructions before entering any data.
Execute all transactions and produce all reports required to complete a series of SAP business transactions for the Global Bike Company.
- ### replace by your GBI-number
- Include the title bar in all screen captures
- First page with following information:
o Title: BCO1049 Business Process Modelling, Assignment 2: SAP Processes o Personal information: (Remember to fill out the details below)
|SAP ID||GBI –|
- Following pages: screen captures of the reports. Mention the numbers of the report.
Find the required reports, by:
- Using transaction <Search_SAP_menu>, type it in the command field 2. http://www.tcodesearch.comor refer to your SAP Workshops notes.
Take the screen shots of the report, by:
- Click on the title bar of the report page. Then press the “Alt+PrintScrn” button on your keyboard. The screen shot will be stored on the Windows Clipboard. Paste (ctrl+v) it in the appropriate place of this document. You may request your lecturer to demonstrate.(Or)
- Use a screen capture tool as SnagIt, Faststone Capture (both free trial) or Greenshot (Free ware)
Section A: Master Data
Create a material master record: Material CHDX1###, Child Deluxe Bike.
The material is similar to the Mongoose Mountain bikei, created in the Production Planning – Master Data tutorial. All data is the same as the data of the Mongoose Mountain bike, with exception of the data in bold/blue.
The material is part of the Mechanical Engineering industry sector. It is a Trading Good (Material Type: HAWA), i.e. a material which is purchased from a vendor and resold to customers; no additional processing is done.
Use the following organisational levels:
|Company Code||US00||Global Bike Inc.|
|Plant||MI00||Miami Distribution Centre|
|Storage Location||TG00||Trading goods|
|Sales Org.||UE00||US East|
Use the following data:
|Basic data 1|
|Description||Child Deluxe Bike|
|Base Unit of Measure||EA||Each|
|Material Group||Bikes||Finished bikes|
|Sales Org. 1|
There are three of these to be entered. You may have to use the scroll bars to view them all.
|Sales: General Plant Data|