Country Analysis: PowerPoint
Using the assignments from Units I-VII, create a six- to eight-slide PowerPoint presentation that contains the following:
1. Provide the historical perspective, timeline, and advantages of expanding your business and the country’s location, size, developments, and significant events from Unit I.
2. Describe the country’s economic factors, political strategies, goals, policies, and trends from Unit II.
3. Present the culture and belief systems of the country from Unit III.
4. Present the country’s currency structure, including the size of the economy and the domestic investor base.
5. Present regional transaction, translation, and operating exposure.
6. Present theoretical recommendations for raising global capital.
7. Present the country’s corporate tax system and export and import policies.
Include at least four academic references.
Note: You may contact your professor if you have questions about what may qualify as an academic resource.
This assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, a nd the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
Include a reference slide containing the sources that were consulted while completing research on the selected country, listed in APA format. The reference slide is not included in the required slide length.
Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, using two to three colors, one to two fonts, and two to three relevant graphics (e.g., photographs, graphs, clip art), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable.