International Finance. 3 pages excluding cover and references
Suppose the treasurer of your company finds out you are enrolled in BUS450 International Finance. Knowing this, your treasurer seeks your advice. Your company has extra cash reserves of $100,000,000 and needs to invest it for 6 months. The treasurer has heard that investing in foreign currencies for the short term might have a higher yield when compared to a short-term United States investment. Research the following:
· US 6 month interest rate
· 6-month interest rate of a country of your choosing
· spot exchange rate of your selected currency relative to the US Dollar
· six-month forward exchange rate per the US Dollar.
Prepare a proposal to your treasurer that outlines your research and recommendation. Provide calculations where necessary to support your recommendation. Summarize your findings in a three- to five- page paper, not including title and references pages. Be sure to properly cite your resources using APA style.
· Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include a title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Should begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· You Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· The paper Must use at least three scholarly sources.
· Must document all sources in APA style.
· Must include a separate references page, formatted according to APA style