|Perform a direct assessment of a community of interest using the “Functional Health Patterns Community Assessment Guide.”|
-The community of interest is Scottsdale, Arizona USA.
Address every bulleted statement in the 2 following sections with data or rationale for deferral.
1.) Value/Belief Pattern
• Predominant ethnic and cultural groups along with beliefs related to health.
• Predominant spiritual beliefs in the community that may influence health.
• Availability of spiritual resources within or near the community (churches/chapels, synagogues, chaplains, Bible studies, sacraments, self-help groups, support groups, etc.).
• Do the community members value health promotion measures? What is the evidence that they do or do not (e.g., involvement in education, fundraising events, etc.)?
• What does the community value? How is this evident?
• On what do the community members spend their money? Are funds adequate?
2.) Health Perception/Management
• Predominant health problems: Compare at least one health problem to a credible statistic (CDC, county, or state).
• Immunization rates (age appropriate).
• Appropriate death rates and causes, if applicable.
• Prevention programs (dental, fire, fitness, safety, etc.): Does the community think these are sufficient?
• Available health professionals, health resources within the community, and usage.
• Common referrals to outside agencies.
https://assignmentsolutions.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logoAs.png 0 0 Assignment solutions https://assignmentsolutions.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/logoAs.png Assignment solutions2019-07-21 14:10:362019-07-21 14:10:36Perform A Direct Assessment Of A Community Of Interest Using The "Functional Health Patterns Community Assessment Guide." -The Community Of Interest Is Scottsdale, Arizona USA. Address Every Bulleted Statement In The 2 Following Sections With Data Or Rat
Using this writing service is legal and is not prohibited by any university/college policies.
100% Secure, simple and Fast Online Payment
Get 15% discount off your first order with GET15 code!